Nerido @ Tres Chic

Open your eyes and your day will begin, may it be wonderfully beautiful...  -❤k


“My Love wakes in a puddle of sunlight.
Her hands asleep beside her.
Her hair draped on the lawn
like a mantle of cloth.
I give her my life
for our love is whole
I sing her beauty 
in my soul.”
― Roman Payne


Wearing 
Brea Sweatshirt & Bra
by Nerido for Tres Chic 
(ends Oct. 5 / shopping guide)

Exclusively for Maitreya / Bra (Black & White) / HUD / Demo Available

TAXI

Nerido In-World ● MarketPlace ● FaceBook ● Flickr Official ● Flickr Fan

Credits
Hair ~ Empty Gold ~ Magika
Lips ~ Ocean Sunset (Catwa) ~ alaskametro
Rings ~ Darling Set ~ Supernatural @ 4Mesh Event (ends October 11 / gallery)
Flowers ~ Field Flowers Pot  (rappi) Gacha (Key Card) ~ Lode
Pose ~ Spring Girl 3 ~ BellePoses
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo
WLS: Hospital Light 01

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment