alaskametro @ On9 Event (October Edition)

In sleep, he sang to me. In dreams, he came...




In sleep, he sang to me.
In dreams, he came. 
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name.
And do I dream again? 
For now, I find the Phantom of the Opera is there, 
inside my mind.
-Phantom of the Opera


Wearing
Lipstick (Rare) & Eyeshadow (Common)
from Lady Venom Gacha
by alaskametro for On9 Event
(ends Oct. 28 / gallery)

• Light toned skin with dramatic slender arched dark eyebrows and high cheekbones, 
with a seductive beauty mark on the upper lip. Three tones as prizes; palest (tone 0 is rare). 
Appliers included for Omega, Catwa, and Lelutka. 
Body appliers sold separately at main store.
• Smokey eyeshadow in 4 colours with black glitter lids. Omega/Catwa/Lelutka.
• 3 variations on dark lipstick: glitter, matte, and dripping. Omega/Catwa/Lelutka, #3 is rare.
• Glitter drip nail polish appliers. Omega/Slink/Maitreya.
L$50 per pull | 2 rares

TAXI

alaskametro In-World ● MarketPlace ● Blog ● Flickr Fan

Credits
Hair ~ Waves Hair  ~ Boudoir
Mask & Top ~ I'll Die For You ~ Boudoir
Violin V2 ~ Tusko
Pose ~ kung Fu 2 ~ Verocity
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment