Nerido @ The Chapter Four (October Edition)




I put a spell on you
'Cause you're mine

You better stop the things you do
I ain't lyin'
No I ain't lyin'

You know I can't stand it
You're runnin' around
You know better daddy
I can't stand it cause you put me down
Yeah, Yeah

I put a spell on you
Because you're mine
You're mine

I love ya
I love you
I love you
I love you anyhow
And I don't care
If you don't want me
I'm yours right now

You hear me
I put a spell on you
Because you're mine...


Wearing
Witch Gacha
by Nerido @ The Chapter Four (ends Nov. 1 / gallery)

Gacha: Bodysuit - Belt - Hat - Boots with Stockings
Maitreya / Demo Available

TAXI

Nerido In-World ● MarketPlace ● FaceBook ● Flickr Official ● Flickr Fan

Credits
Hair ~ Seelie and Unseelie (Nat II / Gacha RARE) ~ Tableau Vivant
Lips & Eye Makeup ~ Wytch (Catwa) ~ alskametro
Wearable Fancy Broomcycle (Details) ~ Boudoir
Cat ~ Cait V2 ~ Manticore
Photographer ~ Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment