Kunglers @ Cosmopolitan Event

I see Your lips dripping roses...



“i am in need of a sudden Shift,
Your crimson lips. screaming at my Lips.
Let me hold down That candle,
and look away from Your light,
The sight of You, everlasting,
Melting in on my eyes.
I see Your lips dripping roses,
bleeding need all the night,
Let me embrace You with touch,
Let me love You all the night.
I crave the crimson of Your lips,
till they burn me out all white,
Kiss me Deep under the ocean,
Of a never-ending fire.” 
― Syed Murtaza Haroon


Wearing
Simara Necklace
by Kunglers for Cosmopolitan Event
(ends Dec. 3 / gallery)

5 Options Available or FatPack

TAXI

Kunglers In-World ● MarketPlace ● Blog ● Flickr Official ● Flickr Fan

Credits
Hair ~ Gaia ~ Analog Dog
●Lips *NEW ~ Soft & Sweet Lipstick ~ !IT! @ The Makeover Room (ends Nov. 26)
●Lashes *NEW ~ Alta (View Details Here) ~ Arte @ Cosmopolitan Event (ends Dec. 3 / gallery )
●Flowers ~ Rose Vintage Crown (Cream) Gacha ~ Lode
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people
and to my wonderful ● sponsors for all their kind support!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment