Tiffany Designs 🌸 Sophia

Sunsets are proof that endings can be beautiful...


“Let me give my love to you.
Let me take your hand.
And as we walk in the dimming light,
Oh darling understand
That everything ends...” 
― Death Cab for Cutie


Wearing
Sophia Fitmesh Dress
by Tiffany Designs

Classic Avatar / Belleza (Freya - Isis - Venus) / Ebody / Ocacin
Slink (Hourglass - Physique) / TMP / Tonic (Curvy - Fine) / Maitreya

Tiffany Designs In-World ● MarketPlace ● Blog ● FaceBook ● Flickr Official ● Flickr Fan

Credits
Hair ~ Helga ~ Tukinowaguma
●Lips ~ Velvet Lipstick (Catwa) ~ alaskametro
Eye Liner ~ Eyeliner * CATWA Applier ~ teapi
Headpiece ~ Crocus Crown (white-pink) Gacha ~ Lode
Pose ~ Selena 1 ~ PosESioN
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people
and to my wonderful ● sponsors for all their kind support!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment