Shanghai & ZK @ Sense Event (April - May Edition)



I think I might've inhaled you.
I could feel you behind my eyes.
You've gotten into my bloodstream,
I could feel you flowing in me...
-song lyrics


(April - May Edition)
Event Opens Tomorrow!

Roseta Earrings & Necklace by Shanghai
100% Original Mesh

Sakura Dress & Heels by zk
for Maitreya


Credits
Hair ~ Breath ~ Analog Dog
Lip Color ~ Checkmate Lipstick (Catwa) Details ~ Ascendant Body Shop
Headpiece ~ Autumn Rhapsody Gacha (Crown RARE) Key Card ~ Ersch
Catwa Head
Maitreya Mesh Body
Real Eyes #10 ~ L'Etre
Flickr: One - Two - Three
Model & Photographer Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people
and to my wonderful sponsors for their kind support!
Mucho Love,
Lori Novo

Designer AmzErsh

Designer Kah Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment